In addition to the all important kite mark which shows prospective students that your school has been accredited as meeting the required standards of excellence in cookery skills and practice, members are eligible for the following benefits:
• Our marketing service: We are regular contributors to the National Press, have an active social media presence and ongoing publicity and marketing strategies to promote ICSA and its members.
• A dedicated page on the ICSA website, a valuable resource for client search.
• A press officer with 20 years experience in the national press working on behalf of ICSA to raise the profile of members.
• ICSA Food news service: Marketing help and advice via our newsletter and website.
• Annual conference of ICSA members.
• A lobbying voice representing the interests of ICSA members to government bodies with the aim of direct input into legislation affecting our sector.
• Use of the ICSA kitemark which you will be permitted to use online and on all promotional materials.